Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas

It's Christmas day here as I sit in a McDonalds parking lot typing this entry. McDonalds is one fo the few WiFi hotspots in this area. Dean and I had dinner in the park at Stanwell last night and listened to an outdoor concert of Jazz-style Christmas music. We met some more nice people around the breakfast table at the B&B this morning. We both hope to fly soon to test out our equipment. It was really blowing last night and the skies are cloudy right now.

I promise I will post some pictures once I get a better Internet connection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Warm Christmas Tom,
It's awesome that you're there. There's no snow up here in Nova Scotia and it's just a little below freezing. Got to spend New Year's in New Zealand once and it was great to have summer. Have fun flying.
Later, Brian B. see you in Florida in April.

Tom Lanning said...

Thanks Brian. It is very strange spending Christmas away from the family in a place where it is "full-on" summer. It's rough, but I can manage! See you in Florida.