Sunday, April 11, 2010

Around the Ranch

Sunday was a laid-back day as people packed bags for the trip home and the Wills Wing crew packed up gliders for delivery or for the trip to California.  The tugs were running most of the day for the lucky ones that didn't have to leave.

I had a nice flight around Wallaby Ranch on Monday.  I had my new Contour HD video camera on-board and will post some clips when I have more "desk time".  It was fun chasing pilots and positioning my glider to "get the shot".

Golf course at Champions Gate

I pushed upwind and did high-speed glides back to the ranch several times just for the fun of it.  Once again I had a sweet landing.  I'm really enjoying my new T2C, especially how it handles and gently sets me back on the ground.

Flights: 1, Duration: 1:51, Distance: 12.3 miles

No comments: