Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Leaf Sledding

Mount Greylock in western Massachusetts is one of my favorite sites, but this year the mountain has been stingy.  On September 26th of last year I had my second sledder there but at least it was over brilliant leaves.

I was also lucky to get off the hill before it started tailing.  The entire flight was less than 10 minutes.






I had plenty of time to kill waiting for a ride, so I took a walk to the waterfalls.


There was color everywhere.





I posted some footage from the flight on YouTube.


Flights: 1, Duration: 0:09

2 comments:

Randy said...

Stingy? I couldn't disagree more my friend. You just didn't go on the right day. ;-)

http://ironman-hanggliding.blogspot.com/2010/08/greylock-to-equinox-1st-attempt.html

Lee M. said...

With another snow storm about to hit it's nice to have some new pics and video of local sites to stimulate thoughts of a new flying season. Thanks for the posting Tom.