Wednesday, February 13, 2008

T-Shirts (TTT)

I have many fond memories of flying with the Tennessee Tree Toppers in Dunlap Tennessee.  I had my first out-landing there years ago during my first Team Challenge. I made it to the next 6 events but have not been back since the year I convinced everyone in New England to attend. As Rob put it "it was the worse flying trip ever but at the same time the best camping trip ever!" We had 11 days of cool beautiful crystal-clear blue days without a hint of wind or lift. If I had been able to fly I would have joined the fun this past fall.

The club is raising money to update the famous radial ramp at Henson's Gap. More information is available on their web site.



1 comment:

J-J said...

When I'm ready, I think I'd be interested in doing the TTT event, if there were appropriate other people from the area going as well. Don't know how long it will be before I'm ready, though.