Thursday, April 21, 2011

Uninspiring

I continued my recent uninspiring performance on Monday when I launched first, immediately climbed to cloud base, waited for Dave, Jochen, Lauren to slowly climb up to me, and then glided the southeast and then west to ground at Seminole Gliderport a whopping 9 miles (16 km) from Quest Air.  At least I had a no-step landing in front of the office while Dave and Jochen climbed away overhead.


I broke down on the shady lawn and Sharon gave me a lift back.

Sunrise

Flights: 1, Duration: 1:15, Distance: 12 miles

2 comments:

Jeff Curtis said...

I am sorry to hear you are fly poorly because you are tired from flying so much. I'll send all the rain we have been getting down to Florida so you can get some rest. ;-)

J-J said...

12 miles. Pathetic. Hardly even worth waking up for. (Maybe someday I'll fly 12 miles...)